Thursday, February 14, 2013

Is the Occupy Movement Liberal?

I know a guy who is upset at me because I say that liberals poop in the street. I am smart enough to know that not all liberals poop in the street although "friend" has his doubts. But he wears bow ties so what do I know!?

What I do know is that the Occupy movement that peaked out last year was essentially liberal.

See this entry from Wikipedia and ask yourself whether this is redneck or radical (read liberal)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_movement

The movement had some notoriously liberal champions

Michael Moore and Occupy Wall Street

Some other associations are a little but more circumstantial:

George Soros and his murky work

Well whatever. No one think they're the Tea Party.

Unlike the Tea Party that cleans up after itself, this liberal bunch are notorious pigs

Conditions just offal

There is even a famous picture of an Occupy Protester defecating on a police car


article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg




I ignore stupid liberals that demand 99.9999999999999% confidence levels 
so I think that it is safe to say that a liberal is more likely to defecate in the street 
than a conservative. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment