Monday, December 8, 2014

No Bigdogdancer I do not read your mail

I have a rule set up in my email that is supposed to direct e-mail from the owner of the blog bigdogdancer.com to the trash. Every now and then the rule doesn't work and I see an email in my inbox. I delete it immediately without reading it.

What would I do such an inhospitable thing?

Mr. Bigdogdancer has a terrible habit of deleting my comments on his blog when he realizes that I have the better argument in a debate. Now he would argue the contrary but if I am wrong I prefer to be wrong and embarrass myself making him look good than have my comments deleted.

Mr. Bigdogdancer considers himself a master of logic and rhetoric and an expert debater but he can rarely go two comments without violating his own "rules". I say "rules" advisedly because Mr. Bigdogdancer plays with looser rules than CalvinBall

Lately he is totally incoherent and illogical. He projects all the faults of the Left on to conservatives and he does it as shrilly as an OWS partisan. He tone reminds one of the militant feminists and his logic isn't even that good.

This is strange because I know he holds down full time employment at an executive level. Perhaps it's because he is in compliance. Compliance is the non-productive superego of American corporate business that helps government turn corporations into lapdogs for our political masters.

Compliance certainly suits Mr. Bigdogdancer well. Its very much in the progressive prescriptive mode that is never responsible for results.




No comments:

Post a Comment